Saturday, June 16, 2012

Side 1, Track 1

Greetings!

Recently I've been inspired to revisit a dream. Once upon a time I went to college in hopes of becoming a music journalist. And for whatever reason, I did not become the next Lester Bangs or Chuck Klosterman or Jann Wenner. My life has taken a different path but I remain a professional appreciator of all things popular culture, specifically pop music. My dream was to turn that appreciation into art of my own and somewhere along the way, I lost that.

So I'm revisiting the dream. This blog will explore a different song (or maybe album or artist) each week. It might not be current, but it'll always be something I'm currently listening to. Through this blog I hope to share my passion for pop music, inspire others to check out something new, or bring out discussion on the piece. Agree, disagree, discover something new, or rediscover something from the past.

I'm excited to choose the first song and you'll hear all about it very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment